Our MCS subsea gate valve is a compact valve suited for the rugged requirements of subsea choke-and-kill lines in water depths up to 10,000 ft.
The valve is hydraulically actuated. The detachable actuator requires only five inches of clearance for removal without requiring removal of the valve from the line. The bonnet, packings, and stem remain in the valve when the actuator is removed.
Balanced stem prevents fluid displacement and prevents opening when line pressure is less than sea pressure. The exposed balancing stem allows visual indication of gate position. Bi-directional sealing allows valves to be spaced closely without liquid lock.
The one-piece seats and slab gate minimize cavity parts which simplifies maintenance.
- Size: 3-1/16” (other sizes available upon request)
- Working pressures: 10,000 and 15,000 psi
- Operating temperatures: 0⁰ F to 350⁰ F (-18⁰ C to 176⁰ C)
- Operating pressure: 1500 to 3000 psi
- Variety of trims available
- Metal-to-metal sealing
- Compliant with API 6A
- Locking screw option available