- Related Products
In 2009, Cameron delivered the industry’s first 20,000-psi large-bore drilling BOP stack. Building on its leading high-pressure technology, Cameron delivered the industry’s first 25,000-psi large-bore drilling BOP stack in 2010 and a second one in 2014. Today, Cameron is still the only provider to develop a field-proven 25,000-psi BOP.
- 13 5/8-in design with 25,000-psi working pressure
- Shell tested to 1.5 times working pressure
- Close ratio = 9:1
- Hydraulic operating system rated to 5,000 psi
- Operating system that is similar to that of EVO compact, offshore ram-type BOP with wedge lock technology
- Qualified according to API 16A, 3rd Edition and ASME Section VIII, Division 3, 2010 Edition