- Related Products
Introduced in 2006, the EVO compact, offshore ram-type BOP combines engineering simplicity, footprint and operational savings, and superior reliability for improved performance in demanding drilling environments.
The EVO BOP design achieves a shorter, lighter footprint than conventional BOPs, requiring fewer accumulator bottles without compromising power. Its field-proven packers, seals and seal carriers, removable side ram, and hydraulically opening bonnets offer reliability and ease of maintenance. It uses patented technologies, including the ROV-operable EVO-Loc BOP locking system and bidirectional sealing ram to help reduce downtime.
- Application: offshore (subsea and surface) and land
- Bore sizes and working pressures: 18 3/4-in 15,000 and 20,000 psi
- Body styles: single, double, or triple
- Pressure-energized rams
- Lock types
- EVO-Loc system and motors
- Bonnet studs instead of bolts
- Available bonnets
- EVO 300 bonnet assembly with available shear-booster technology for increased shearing and sealing capability
- BroadShear ram bonnets available for greater shearing capability
- Field-replaceable bonnet cylinders, pistons, and seals
- Manufactured in accordance with NACE and capable of being monogrammed to API 16A