- Related Products
Based on our experience with the U surface ram-type BOP, UII subsea ram-type BOP, and T-81 small-bore, compact ram-type BOP, the TL offshore ram-type BOP offers the same quality, reliability, and performance in a lighter design.
Our TL BOP helps decrease downtime by simplifying maintenance, featuring side ram removal and hydraulically opening bonnets that simplify ram changeout. Seal replacement does not require bonnet removal, and bonnet seal carriers eliminate the need for high makeup torque on bonnet studs and nuts. Access caps on the ram-change pistons also enable easier access from the end of the bonnet.
For improved safety and performance, ST locks and wedge locks can be interlocked with the TL BOP operating system using sequence caps to ensure the lock is retracted before applying pressure to open the BOP.
- Bore sizes and working pressures
- 13 5/8-in 25,000 psi
- 18 3/4-in 5,000, 10,000, 15,000, and 20,000 psi
- Body styles: single, double, or triple
- Pressure-energized rams
- Hydraulic locks
- Ram locks (5,000-, 10,000-, and 15,000-psi working pressures)
- ST locks (10,000-, 15,000-, 20,000-, and 25,000-psi working pressures)
- Wedge locks (5,000-psi working pressure)
- Bonnet studs instead of bolts
- Tandem booster bonnets available for increased shearing and sealing capabilities; BroadShear ram bonnets available for maximum shearing capability
- Field-replaceable bonnet cylinders, pistons, and seals
- Manufactured in accordance with NACE and capable of being monogrammed to API 16A