The MS Check Valve incorporates a metal to metal seal for high pressure/high temperature environments where elastomer seals cannot be used. Primary applications for the MS Check Valve are high-pressure mud choke manifolds and high pressure Christmas tree injection and kill lines. The MS Check Valve can be used with oil, gas, water or drilling fluids and are available in all temperature and material classes as well as product specification levels (PSL) as specified in API 6A. It is available in standard pressure ratings from 3,000 psi to 20,000 psi and bore sizes from 1-13/16” through 7-1/16”.
Design Features and Benefits
- Metal to Metal Seals — Metal to Metal sealing offers advantages over elastomeric seals in applications where chemical and well fluids contact the sealing areas and extreme temperatures are a factor.
- Streamline Valve Seat — A streamlined valve seat area results in low turbulence and improves body longevity.
- Forged Steel Construction — Made from forged steel with Cameron Quality behind them.
- Uniformity — The MS Check Valve conforms to API 6A requirements for end to end measurements and are available in flanged and butt weld connections or a combination of both
- Low Maintenance Operation — The MS Check Valve has no lubricated parts and requires no routine maintenance.
MS Check Valves Standard Sizes and Pressure Ratings
|Size||3000 psi||5000 psi||10,000 psi||15,000 psi||20,000 psi|
Note: Pressure down rating may be required for service temperatures greater than 250⁰F.