- Related Products
Cameron AOP Series B3 and B6 floating ball valves come standard with a locking lever handle.
- The AOP Series B3 floating ball valve is available in sizes 1/4- to 1 1/2-in FP [8 to 40 mm] and 2-in RP [50 mm], 3,000-psi maximum working pressure in threaded-end connections.
- The AOP Series B6 floating ball valve is available in sizes 1/4- to 1 1/2-in FP [8 to 40 mm] and 2-in RP [50 mm], 6,000-psi maximum working pressure in threaded-end connections.
- Floating ball
- Backseated and positively retained stem; cannot be removed with the valve in service
- Graphite stem packing
- Standard locking handle and actuator mounting pad
- Stainless steel trim
- Standard Delrin seat or optional PEEK material
- ANSI B1.20.1
- API 607 4th Ed.
- ASME VIII, Div. I
- NACE MR0175/ISO 15156