- Related Products
Cameron AOP Series CB and DB floating ball valves have a two-piece body and bolted construction that allows for disassembly on the job site for easy service and repair. AOP Series CB floating ball valve bodies are constructed of carbon steel, and AOP Series DB floating ball valve bodies are constructed of ductile iron. Both AOP Series CB and DB ball valves come standard with a locking lever handle.
The AOP Series CB ball valve is available in sizes 1-1/2” FP and 2” RP (40 mm and 50 mm), 2500 to 5000-psi maximum working pressure, and 2” FP to 4” FP (50 mm to 100 mm), 2500 and 3000-psi maximum working pressure in threaded end connections. The AOP Series DB ball valve is available in sizes 1-1/2” FP to 4” FP (40 mm to 100 mm), 1500 and 2000-psi maximum working pressure in threaded end connections.
- Floating ball
- Backseated and positively retained stem; cannot be removed with the valve in service
- Stem lube fitting and weather seal
- Standard locking handle and actuator mounting pad
- Plated carbon steel trim or stainless steel trim available
- Standard Devlon seats, or optional RTFE and PEEK materials
- Optional antistatic feature
- ENDURO-BOND™ coating available
- ANSI B1.20.1
- ASME VIII, Div. I
- NACE MR-0175/150 15156 (with SS trim)
- Fire-tested API 607
ENDURO-BOND is a trademark of Energy & Environmental Services, Inc