Cameron's AOP Series CT and DT are cast-body, side-entry, floating ball valves. The two-piece cast body and threaded construction allows disassembly on the job site for easy service and repair. The Series CT valve bodies are constructed of carbon steel, and Series DT bodies are constructed of ductile iron. Both Series CT and DT valves come standard with a locking lever handle.
The Series CT is available in sizes 1” FP to 2” FP ( 25 mm to 50 mm), 2500- to 5000-psi maximum working pressure in threaded end connections. The Series DT is available in sizes 2” RP to 4” RP ( 50 mm to 100 mm), 1000-psi maximum working pressure, and 1” FP to 2” FP (25 mm to 50 mm), 1500- and 2000-psi maximum working pressure in threaded end connections.
- Floating ball
- Backseated and positively retained stem; cannot be removed with the valve in service
- Stem lube fitting and weather seal
- Standard locking handle and actuator mounting pad
- Plated carbon steel trim or stainless steel trim available
- Standard Devlon seats, or optional RTFE and PEEK materials
- Optional antistatic feature
- ENDURO-BOND™ coating available
- ANSI B1.20.1
- ASME VIII, Div. I
- NACE MR-0175/150 15156 (with SS trim)
- Fire-tested to API 607