- Related Products
The Cameron range of TBV valves includes the Series 21/20 unibody, cast, flanged, cryogenic ball valve, which is specifically designed for cryogenic applications. Its totally encapsulated body seals resist the cold flow of PTFE and enable high performance over a wide temperature and pressure range.
The combination of its investment cast, unibody, standard port design, extended bonnet, and blowout-proof stem offers unrivaled safety and reliability in both on-off and modulating applications. As a result of our exclusive Cryofil seat material, adjustable V-ring stem packing, and dual, fully-encapsulated body seals, the Series 21/20 ball valve offers low-torque operation and tight shutoff at temperatures down to –452 degF [–269 degC]. Actuator mounting is facilitated by a rugged, four-bolt mounting pad as standard. In the manually operated version, this mounting pad provides a standard locking device.
- ASME classes 150 to 600
- 1/2- to 8-in [15- to 200-mm] size range
- Floating ball valve seat configuration
- Unibody construction
- Dual body seal design
- Flanged: raised face end connections
- Upstream hole in ball or cavity pressure-relieving seats
- Casting type
- Investment cast: 1/2 to 3 in [15 to 75 mm]
- Sand cast: 4 in [100 mm] and greater