- Related Products
The Cameron TBV valves portfolio includes the Series 5100 three-piece diverter ball valve, which accomplishes what would otherwise require two or more two-way valves. It utilizes all of the benefits of the two-way, three-piece TBV diverter valve. The ball valve is available in either a diverter or a three-way format with bottom or side porting and for 90° or 180° operation, making it valuable for a multitude of applications.
- Two porting arrangements
- 90° operation: allows flow from a bottom port to be delivered to either of two outlet ports over a 90° turn of a handle but can never shut off the flow
- 180° operation: diverts a flow from the bottom port to either of two outlet ports, but uses a 180° turn of the handle, allowing the flow to be shut off completely at the 90° position
- Utilization of Series 1100 two-piece design features and extends applicability to blending and mixing
- Capability of accepting media through bottom port and diverting it out of two outlet ports
- Ability to serve as a selection valve, accepting media through two inlet sources and directing through a single outlet