Since 1963, the TK trunnion-mounted ball valve has provided reliable block-and-bleed service for the oil and gas industry.
Known for its robust design, sealing areas, and stainless steel overlays, the Cameron TK trunnion-mounted ball valve is widely recognized as the leader in providing valve solutions for the oil and gas industries' most severe service applications. Its design features enable Cameron to provide valves with unmatched durability, safety, and long-term performance.
- Size range: 3/4 to 36 in [20 to 900 mm]
- ANSI Classes 150 to 5000
- Bidirectionality and easy installation
- 90° rotation with visual open-close stop indicators
- Full- and reduced-port designs available
- Dedicated seat-sealant injection channels in valves 6 in [150-mm] and larger
- Stems and trunnion that ride on heavy-duty TFE bearings for long life and ease of operation with reduced torque requirements
- Seat holders contain low-friction inserts for long-lasting, nonlubricated operations
- Spring-loaded seats
- Bolted construction
- Antiblowout bonnet and stem
- Suitability for block-and-bleed service and inclusion of bleed plug to body cavity
- Water-tight extensions available on valves 2 in [50 mm] and larger
- Locking devices available for lever- and gear-operated valves