- Related Products
Cameron DYNATORQUE valve accessories include mechanical ground position indicators used to visually indicate the position of a buried or otherwise hidden valve. For example, when a valve and gear are installed in a buried service application, it may be difficult (or impossible) to know if the valve is open or closed.
- 30,000-plus turn capability
- Ground-level window indicates valve open or closed in bold red lettering
- Optional limit switches indicate valve position to operator in a remote location
- Sealed version offered (GPI-S series)
- Optional 2-in (AWWA) square operating nuts, extension stems, and couplings
This product is not applicable for rising stem valves or for valves with extension stem requirements in excess of 1.250-in diameter and does not include valve box or valve box cover. Materials indicator base plates are cast aluminum; traveling nut shafts, input shafts, and indicator arrows are brass. Input drive gears and traveling nuts are Delrin. Change gears are brass (bevel gears for 58 turns and below) or brass and steel (worm gear sets all turns 59 and above). Window is Lexan. Main shaft bushings are sintered bronze, and all other bushings are nylon. Sealed indicators include aluminum housing enclosure, carbon steel shafts and snap rings, and Buna-N seals.
- 2-in AWWA nuts
- Extension stems (1.250-in-diameter stock, 72-in increments, with 2-in square socket)
- Extension stem couplings to GPI-S series shaft
|Nonsealed GPI Series
||Sealed GPI-S Series|
Position indicators up to 30,000 turns available in either GPI or GPI-S series.