- Related Products
LEDEEN Series DiM electric actuator for on/off or modulating control of any multi-turn, partial turn, or linear valve in oil and gas applications.
- Developed and built for use in the oil and gas industry, based on field-proven technology
- Partial-turn, multi-turn, and linear configurations available for use with any valve type
- Easy system integration with open fieldbus communication interfaces
- Reduced-maintenance design
- Constant self-monitoring for reduced errors
- Enclosed Motor - Totally enclosed, not ventilated (TENV) motor
- Handwheel - Operation at any time without declutching mechanism with electric priority
- Transmission - Low-wear, planetary gearbox for long life
- Controls/Sensors - Quick, non-intrusive settings with graphic LCD for clear, easy-to-read information
- Electrical Connection - Plug-and-socket connector for ease of termination of power and control wiring
- Valve Connection - Connections available for all types of valves, easily interchangeable, and connections according to international standards
Temperature Range Standard: -25° C to 60° C (-13° F to 140° F) or Low-Temp: -55° C to 40° C (-67° F to 104° F)
The integration of the LEDEEN electric actuators into a control system is possible via a multitude of fieldbus connections or via a free-configurable, hard-wired interface. All fieldbus devices can be delivered with the common redundancies, to help enhance system safety and reliability.
SIMA Master Station
- System Integration -The SIMA master station solution integrates field devices, like actuators, into an automation environment and supports a variety of protocols such as PROFIBUS DP and Modbus RTU.
- Data Concentrator - In addition to the essential feedback information, our LEDEEN DiM series electric actuators provide a wide variety of data that can be used by the SIMA master station to quickly and easily diagnose the system with reduced stressing.
- Commissioning Tool - SIMA also functions as a standalone automation system, allowing the actuator to be operated and commissioned autonomously from a higher automation system. Actuator and communication parameter settings can be performed and tested.
- Redundant Security - To allow for enhanced safety operations, the SIMA master station has been designed as a highly redundant unit with both the master unit and the cables being redundant in case of a failure.