- Related Products
LEDEEN actuators' series DiM electric actuator enables on-off or modulating control of any multiturn, partial turn, or linear valve in oil and gas applications.
- Developed and built for use in the oil and gas industry, based on field-proven technology
- Available in partial-turn, multiturn, and linear configurations for use with any valve type
- Easy system integration with open Fieldbus communication interfaces
- Reduced-maintenance design
- Constant self-monitoring for reduced errors
- Enclosed motor—Totally enclosed, not ventilated (TENV) motor
- Handwheel—Operation at any time without declutching mechanism with electric priority
- Transmission—Low-wear, planetary gearbox for long life
- Controls and sensors—Quick, nonintrusive settings with graphic LCD for clear, easy-to-read information
- Electrical connection—Plug-and-socket connector for ease of termination of power and control wiring
- Valve connection—Available for all types of valves, easily interchangeable, and connections according to international standards
- Standard: –25 to 60 degC [–13 to 140 degF]
- Low-temperature: –55 to 40 degC [–67 to 104 degF]
The integration of LEDEEN actuators into a control system is possible via a multitude of Fieldbus connections or via a free-configurable, hard-wired interface. All Fieldbus devices can be delivered with the common redundancies to help enhance system safety and reliability.
SIMA master station
- System integration—The SIMA master station solution integrates field devices, like actuators, into an automation environment and supports a variety of protocols such as PROFIBUS DP and Modbus RTU.
- Data concentrator—In addition to the essential feedback information, the LEDEEN DiM actuator provides a wide variety of data that can be used by the SIMA master station to quickly and easily diagnose the system with reduced stressing.
- Commissioning tool—SIMA also functions as a stand-alone automation system, enabling the actuator to be autonomously operated and commissioned from a higher automation system. Actuator and communication parameter settings can be performed and tested.
- Redundant security—To allow for enhanced safety operations, the SIMA master station has been designed as a highly redundant unit with both the master unit and the cables being redundant in case of a failure.