- Related Products
Purpose Engineered. Quality Manufactured. Performance Tested.
Cameron MAXTORQUE manual overrides are used with pneumatic, hydraulic, and back-drivable electric actuators. These products are sandwich-mounted as part of an automated valve package to provide manual operation of the automated valve if a loss of plant air supply, power gas, hydraulic fluid power, or electricity occurs. As with all MAXTORQUE worm gears, the declutch offers the same features and benefits of our highly efficient, double-enveloping, self-locking design.
- Highly efficient, double-enveloping bronze alloy worm gearset
- Torque tube design with robust lever engagement
- From 50,000 to 5.5 MM in-lb (5649 to 564,924 N·m)
- Direct-mount-to-valve interface
- One-piece drive adaptor
- Reduces turns to operate by up to 75%
- Reduces rim pull by up to 75%
- Reduces required handwheel size