- Related Products
Cameron WKM valves include high-performance butterfly valves that offer the high performance of ball and gate valves with the low-cost, lightweight benefits of a butterfly valve design. These valves are ideal for handling water, oil, steam, gas, and slurries.
Engineered for heavy-duty, maintenance-free performance in a variety of uses, our high-performance butterfly valve is most commonly selected for
- chemical and petrochemical processing
- pulp and paper
- oil and gas production
- fuel handling systems
- air conditioning and refrigeration
Available in carbon steel or stainless steel, as well as lug and wafer body styles, they can be specified in
- 2 1/2 through 36 in [65 through 900 mm], pressure class 150
- 2 1/2 through 24 in [65 through 600 mm], pressure class 300
- 3 through 12 in [80 through 300 mm], pressure class 600.