- Related Products
The Cameron portfolio of WKM valves includes the Model 310C5 floating ball valve, which satisfies a wide range of applications. Engineered for heavy-duty, reduced-maintenance performance and available in a variety of materials, the 310C5 ball valve is preferred for use in critical operations.
- 1 to 4 in x 3 in [25 to 100 mm x 80 mm]
- Up to 5,000 psi
- Seat trim 92H is used to handle highly abrasive slurries such as lime mud, catalysts, and coal slurries.
- With 316 stainless steel as a base, the ball and seats are coated with an abrasion-resistant skin of chromium oxide and are lapped together to form a matched metal-to-metal sealing set.
- The coating has a hardness of Vickers 1200 to 1400, which is approximately equivalent to Rockwell C 72-74. Valves trimmed for this service can be rated up to 600 degF [316 degC]
- Ball valves that utilize DynaSeal pressure seals have served for years in gathering lines, manifolds, and field processing units in sour oil and gas fields. They can be trimmed to conform with NACE MR0175.