- Related Products
The Cameron portfolio of WKM valves includes the Model 310F floating ball valve, which satisfies a wide range of applications through heavy-duty engineering and reduced-maintenance performance.
- Size range: 1 to 4 in x 3 in [25 to 100 mm x 75 mm]
- ASME Class: 150 to 600
- Designed and tested to B16.34
- Adjustable graphite stem packing
- Carbon steel and stainless steel trims
- Fire tested to API 607
- Deep-pocketed recessed seat
- NACE MR0175/ISO
- Special high-temperature trims (up to 600 degF [316 degC]) are available for ball valves that include DynaSeal 310 pressure seals. This trim is good for steam service, hot oil, heat transfer fluids, boiler feed water, and similar applications.
- Low-temperature service standard trims accommodate temperatures down to –50 degF [–29 degC]. For temperatures below that temperature, contact Cameron.